Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

15 weeks!

It is so hard to believe that it has already been 15 weeks! My last appointment went great, we took a lot of test and took some more blood. Everything looks great so far. I absolutely love my doctor, Dr. Brown. Right now things are really starting to change and set in. My baby is growing, which means my belly is too. I'm still wearing my clothes but some pants are getting tight. I have been eating a lot and having lots of cravings. We have another appointment in about three weeks for a check up and then two weeks after that we get to find out if it is going to be a little girl or little boy, so excited to find out! Everything has been flying by so far. I'm gonna post pictures of my baby bump soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment