Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Boy or Girl?

IT'S A BOY! We went to our 20 week ultrasound today and yes, we saw his little wee-wee! I couldn't be happier and of course Zach is so happy to have his little basketball/soccer player. We also found out that everything else is healthy. I was a little stressed out today after the appointment because they told me our little boys kidney was a bit enlarged and he had a little spot on his brain. Yes, I cried and made myself sick until the doctor called me hours later. He reassured me that everything was fine and he isn't worried at all. He see's this all the time and says it should go away on its own, both problems. He also told me that if he was worried about it he would send me to the city or do another ultrasound and he is not going to do that. That made me feel so much better but of course as a first time mommy, I'm still going to worry about my little guy. On a happier note, they said the heart was a very healthy heart and she was very pleased with the growing our little man has been doing. We got an awesome picture of his feet, and my goodness they are some BIG feet! Zach jokes around and says he is going to be dunking the basketball by 6th grade. haha But anyways...I will post pictures soon of the ultrasound from today. We are so excited to start planning for the arrival of our little BOY!

1 comment: